Thursday, September 1, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya



SELAMAT HARI RAYA



Hope it's not too late... Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin to all...

I've been extremely busy this year.. and I'm not sure why.. Do I really have a lot of things to do or I am not managing my time well..

Anyway, this is just to explain as to why I might not reply Raya wishes or even send raya wishes to a lot of people this year.. So I with this hari baik and bulan baik.. I am forgiven. :)

I hope this year's Ramadhan was our best! Just in case we do not meet another Ramadhan next year. And Eidul Fitri is also a celebration of us battling our nafsu. So, hope we didn't lose to it right on the day of celebration..

So everyone, keep controlling your emotion, your desire to eat, spend etc.. drive safe! I can imagine how bad the traffic going to be on Sunday!! So.. be patient and have a wonderful Raya celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment